Default IP address of your router is easy to find in case you are not having the IP address written on the bottom of the router. Default IP Address lets you access the web interface of the router to modify various aspects of the router connection. In this article, we have provided the complete guide to find the routers default IP address in any devices.
Guide to find the Router Default IP address on Windows:
Use these following methods to find router default IP address on Windows PC.
- Open command prompt box from the start or press the Ctrl + R keys to open the run box. Type ‘CMD’ and press enter in the run box and press enter to open the comment on in your Windows PC.
- In the command prompt window type, this following command ‘ipconfig’ and press enter.
- Now you will get to see the default IP address of your router next to the default gateway and it will be starting with 192.168.
- On the taskbar click on the network icon on the button right side not the screen on your Windows PC.
- Now right click on the icon and you will get two options, from there select the open Network and sharing center option.
- Once the settings page opens up, click on the link beside the connections and then click on the details option.
- Now you will get to see the default gateway beside the IPv4, which is the default IP address of a router.
Also Read: 192.168.1.254 IP Login
Guide to find the Router Default IP address on MAC:
Use this following guide to find the router default IP address on Mac OS X.
- On your Mac computer go to the utilities and then to the terminal.
- Once the screen opens up type this following, netstat -nr | grep default
- Now you will get to see the default IP address of a router next to the ‘default’.
- Go to the Apple menu and then open the system preferences from there.
- On the system, preferences click on the network references option.
- No select on the Wi-Fi option If you are using a wireless connection, in case you are using broadband then click on the LAN option.
- Now click on the advanced > TCP/IP, now you will get to see the default IP address of a router next to the router option.
Guide to find Router Default IP address on Android:
Use these following steps to get your default IP address of a router using your Android device or tablet.
- Go to the device settings > network > Wi-Fi.
- Now click on the router Wi-Fi network and you will be able to see the complete details about connected Wi-Fi network including the signal strength, security, link speed and as well as the IP address.
Guide to Find Router Default IP Address on iOS:
Use this following guide to find the router default IP address on any iOS devices.
- Go to the settings of your iOS devices and select the Wi-Fi.
- Now click on the ‘i’ beside the Wi-Fi network of your router which is connected with iOS devices.
- You will see the default IP address next to the router.
We have researched about various methods to get the default IP address off the router network using any devices and provided them in this article for you. We are provided the complete guide to find the router default IP address in Windows PC, Mac OS X, iOS devices and Android devices. Share this article with router users so that they can also get know about the default IP address of the router.