These IP addresses are basically the private IP address which is used by the various broadband connections which give us the ability to configure various wireless routers. This type of IP addresses starts from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.255. but in this article, we will talk about 192.168.1.2 IP address which is also known as class c network. The two IP addresses which year used by the network, first one is the LAN IP address which is basically the unique IP address which only represents the connection which is connected to your device.
And another IP address is assigned to the modern WAN IP address which is 192.168.1.2. To connect into this private network the router uses a proxy server which does not consume any internet but you can access the web interface of the router website. With this IP address not only you can access the web interface but you can also modify and configure the router settings by using this private IP address along with the default username and password of the router.
Also Read: Wireless Router Login
Guide to Login into the 192.168.1.2 IP Address:
Use this following guide to successfully login into the 192.168.1.2 IP address of your router. Read the complete guide carefully before proceeding into this process which may alter The router settings. This process is similar to those routers which use the 192.168.1.2 is there default IP address. No matter which manufacturer of router you are using in case there using this IP address then you can use this process.
But note that default username and password may vary from router manufacturer to manufacturer. So know your router default username and password you need to search on the internet along with the manufacturer name the router and the model number to get the perfect username and password for your router.
- First, you need to connect the router with any power outlet and insert the WAN cable into the WAN port of the router.
- Once you connect WAN cable into the router, you will get to access the proxy server to configure the router before you can use the internet connection wirelessly.
- Now connect the LAN cable INR to any of the available for 4 ports at the back of the router and connect the similar cable another end into your desktop or laptop.
- Are you can connect wirelessly into any of the wireless supported devices by accessing the proxy server of the router.
- Now open the web browser of the device with which the router is connected and put this IP address on the address bar of the browser http://192.168.1.2
- Now you get to see the router web interface asking for default username and password to access the configuration setting page.
- Now you can find the default username and password of the route of the bill of this router along with the default IP address. In case you are unable to find any of these then you can search on the internet at the official website of the router manufacturer to get the default username and password.
- Once you input the default username and password you will able to see the complete configuration page of the router, now you can use the pic set up to enter your network IP address and DNS servers to gain the complete access to your Internet connection in any of the devices using the router.
We have researched about various default IP addresses of the router and the 192.168.1.2 IP address and collected the complete information in this article for you. We have also provided the complete guide to login into the 192.168.1.2 IP address of your router using any device. Share this article with 192.168.1.2 default IP address provided data use so that they can also log in and configure the router using the process provided in this article.