Tenda router is one of the trusted router brands available in the market around the globe. Tenda is one of the router brands with reliable products for accessing the wireless connections by using your network in various devices. But to access it in a device you need to set up and configure the Tenda router before you can have the wireless connection for your devices.
In this article, we will talk about logging and setting up of Tenda router. This process is workable in any Tenda router models around the globe.
The complete guide to set up the Tenda wireless router with the broadband:
Use these following steps to set up the Tenda wireless router using the broadband. The steps usable in any Tenda router models around the globe. Write the steps carefully before going forward with setting up your Tenda router.
- First, you need to connect your Tenda router with power outlet and insert the WAN cable into the router to get it connected with the broadband connection.
- Now you can either get it connected using the wireless connection or you can connect your Tenda router to your computer using the LAN cable in any one of the four ports available in the Tenda router.
- Now open any web browser in a computer and type this in your address bar of that web browser http://192.168.0.1
- Once you hit enter the Tenda default IP address will open up and get ready for you to set up according to your broadband network to use it in your device.
- Now it will ask you to enter default username and password to get access to the tender setup wizard.
- Input ‘admin’ for the username and also type ‘admin’ for the password.
- Not in the setup wizard will open up, click on the next button to continue with your configuration for Tenda router.
- Now on the left panel locate the WLAN settings and click on it.
- Under WLAN settings, select the basic settings to configure the Tenda router.
- Now click on the enable wireless checkbox to activity and enter a name for your router in the field where is labeled as “SSID”. By default the name of the network will be the name of the router manufacturer which is tender, change according to your choice and click on the apply button.
- Now click on the security settings just below the basic settings option.
- Now on the security settings page select any security mode and enter the password for your wireless network.
- Select the AES under the WPA algorithm and change the past phrase and click on the apply button to continue.
- Now click on the WPS settings and click on the disable option and click on the save button to continue.
- Now click on the system tools and change the default username and password from admin to your preferred username and password. Make sure to write it down somewhere, as the default username and password will be changed for your router settings and cannot be accessed with the default username and password provided by the Tenda routers.
- Click on the apply button and close the Tenda configuration page. Now you are ready to use your wireless connection using the tender routers.
Also Read: 192.168.1.254 IP
We have gathered various information about tender wireless routers from their official website and various causes of the internet and list them in this article for you. We have also provided the complete guide to successfully set up in login into your Tenda router using your broadband connection in any devices. Share this article with other Tenda router users so that they can also easily log in and configure their router using these following guide in this article.