We use Wi-Fi routers to get Wi-Fi connection using our broadband in various devices. But sometimes we might face lots of problems which might prevent dust to connect our broadband to the router or even unable to get the Wi-Fi signal in various devices. In this article, we will discuss fixing and troubleshooting such wi-fi problems.
This problem may arise due to different factors, it may be happening because of software issue or maybe due to some hardware issue. Head down to our guide section to learn more about troubleshooting various wi-fi problems.
Steps to Fix and Troubleshoot Wi-Fi Problems:
These are the various steps which will help you to fix and troubleshoot wi-fi problems on your devices. Read the full manual carefully before applying it with your devices.
Also Read: 192.168.1.254 IP
1. Checking of LAN and WAN Connections:
- The best way to rectify this error is you need to check the wireless access point all router ports make sure that the cable sir tightly inserted and LED lights are lit up on both ends.
- In any case, The lights are Not lit up in the cable try to swap the LAN cables to make sure they are not damaged. To check that the LAN cable sir damaged or not you can always use the AP checker device.
- Also, make sure that you have not connected the WAN cable in the land port out the LAN cable in the WAN port.
2. Wireless Adaptor Verification:
- Which time when the wireless network is connected to your network connection control panel it will show that the status is enabled. in case is not showing enable status, then right click on WiFi connection name and enable it. This type is applicable to the windows client.
- for the Apple iOS client go to the settings to verify the connection is ready to connect or not or if the airplane mode is on an iPhone or iPad.
- in case of Android client, you can verify by going to the Android smartphone that the airplane mode is on or not. On the Wi-Fi is getting connected on reading the signal from the router or not.
3. Router and access point settings verification:
- At first, try to locate the SSID which were trying to troubleshoot, you may be getting two radio bands which are 2.4 GHz and. 5 GHz.
- Make sure that the IP subnet is assigned to your SSID to get the successful connection.
- Also, you need to identify the router IP address which should get connected to the subnet.
- Lastly, make sure that the routers event log or the GUI is verified to the IP address from the subnet which is assigned for your Wi-Fi client when it is connected.
4. TCP/IP settings Verification:
- Go to the network connection code panel and check the wireless network adapter is showing the status still disable or not. If yes then again try verifying the wireless adaptor.
- In case the status is showing it is not connected then select your network name and click on connect option.
- While trying to connect the status of your connection may show authenticating and then connected, make sure that your IP addresses assigned to the client IP. To check that click on the diagnose option.
Also Read: 192.168.l.254 Admin Login Password
We have gathered videos of information about the issues and its troubleshooting methods of wi-fi problems and provided them in this article for you. We have also provided the complete steps to fix and troubleshoot various wi-fi problems in this article. Share this informative article with other wireless router uses so that they can also get rid of these problems by fixing or troubleshooting various wi-fi problems in their devices.